18 entries 6h 50m 39s
- Halfway through Express Module under NodeJS from ODIN Project
- Learnt fundamentals of using Express like middlewares and their chainings, routing, and set up a skeleton website with Express generator
- Got a basic overview of pug templating engine
- Briefed with fundamentals of Mongoose ODM like Documents, Models, Schemas, Middlewares and hooks, Virtual document properties and made a cluster with MongoDB Atlas service
- Deployed the express web app on Heroku's git platform
- Used morgan and nodemon in the express web app.
- Learnt about UML Class diagrams from wiki.